100 Years Old


A few weeks ago, I had the incredible opportunity to celebrate Nora's 100th birthday. She is an amazing woman. I was in awe of her all night. Not only was I honored to capture Nora's special day, but I was also so flattered when Matthew Ryan Photography asked me to cover this event for him. Matt is amazing and one of Utah's finest photographers. I am so glad he asked me to do this for him, because meeting Nora and getting to know her has changed my life. She is the perfect example of love and life. 

























Nora stood all evening and greeted friends and family, waiting until everyone else had eaten before she even thought about sitting down. Then she danced all night. You would never guess she was 100. She insisted I eat with her and she even asked to have her picture taken with me. What an honor. I consider myself so lucky to know this wonderful woman.

No comments: