Picture A Christmas


I was looking through all the fun pictures of our family and friends from the past year, and I thought how could I remember all the wonderful times we have had over the past 12 months? 

Then it hit me- put them up on the Christmas tree!!

I even put some across our mantle and on the other small trees in our living room. So we are surrounded by faces of our family and friends and all the fun things we have done this year. I love looking around and seeing my kids' silly faces, my relatives that came to visit, adventures we had, and even a lizard that my son caught. It was the perfect way to celebrate Christmas, family, and the year we spent together.

I picked my 50 favorite pictures
Cropped them to 2 1/2 inches and put a 1/4 inch white border around them
Printed them out
Stuck them on some twisty ornament hangers from Hobby Lobby
And hung them up
Viola!








This was such a fun idea, that others suggested I share it on Pinterest. So here goes!
I'd love to hear any suggestions, improvements, or questions!
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: